Project repositories store BlockML files:
For each project, Mprove automatically creates:
- Remote repository (if you don't have one)
- Production repository that mirrors Remote repository content
- Personal Dev- repository for each project member with filesEditor role
Users can switch between production and dev- repositories using navigation bar repoName-branchName selector.
Git branches allow developers to edit files and test changes without affecting production code. When you're happy with the changes you've made, you can commit and push them to production to share the updated models with your team.
Git related actions are available on the Files page:
- Save and Validate - Save the changes. Mprove will automatically check all BlockML files in the project repository for errors on every save.
- Commit - Commit changes.
- Push - Deploy committed changes to production repo.
- Revert to last commit - Discard saved changes that were not committed.
- Revert to production - Revert all changes to the current production version.
- Pull from production - Pull changes from production branch and merge them into the current branch.
- Merge - Merge changes from another branch into the current branch.
Before pushing changes to production it’s necessary to:
- Pull last production changes
- Resolve possible conflicts of two versions
- Resolve BlockML Errors (recommended)
- Commit changes