Mprove CLI looks for each configuration value in the following order:
- Reads argument from current command invocation (only for
- If not found, reads the value from process environment variable
- If not found, reads the value from file specified with
- If not found, reads the value from
.envfile located in the current working directory.
- If not found, an error is shown.
MPROVE_CLI_PASSWORD are the standard credentials that are used when logging in
Project ID can be obtained from web application URL: cloud.mprove.io/org/AWNCAHWLFQTQJYCH3ZSE/project/DXYE72ODCP5LWPWH2EXQ/...
--project-id flag is specified when calling the command, then it is used instead of the configuration parameter